“Shocker Chair Incident”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Shocker Chair Incident”

This just in regarding the “Shocker Chair Incident”.

Said Chair was discharged from Wesley Medical Center earlier today, after spending two days in ICU and another two days on the general surgical floor. After being discharged, said Chair went to the Wichita Police Department and filed a criminal complaint against WSU Coach Gregg Marshall for assault and battery. In addition, said Chair has been granted a restraining order against Coach Marshall who must have no further contact with said Chair and must maintain at least a 10 foot distance between himself and the Chair at all times.

In related news, the remaining 2nd row chairs have filed a class-action civil lawsuit against Coach Marshall claiming emotional and psychological damage as a result of seeing one of their fellow chairs being abuse. Coach Marshall denies all charges and looks forwards to his day in court (hopefully with Judge Dave Dahl presiding) to prove his innocence. However, the ESPN video at halftime of the WSU versus Indiana State game is pretty damning.

Let me guess: the Chair now has brand new shiny gold hinge bolts, yet didn't have any health insurance?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Who and exactly what are you talking about?
      " There's a difference between a good team and a great team "

Comment

Yeah, gimme a video or something. Did he throw a chair and I missed it?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
          Yeah, gimme a video or something. Did he throw a chair and I missed it?
          If I knew how to copy video from ESPN3 I would make a copy and put it on my youtube account, but I don't know how. If you have access to ESPN3, the "Shocker Chair Incident" occurs at the 54:01 mark right after Indiana State hit the 45 foot three-ball shot. Coach Mashall first goes after the referee then heads for the chair. The chair lost.

Comment

Oh ****, a pocket 8-10 split!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Last game when they blew the whistle by mistake at the end of the first half...giving ISU an extra 3 seconds and time to draw up the 3 pointer they hit. Marshall was a little mad to say the least and took it out on a chair.

Comment

I was too busy screaming at the refs and must have missed this during the game. I will have to get on ESPN 3 and check it out.
                Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

I commented on it during the game. Someone (in stripes) is lucky he didnt have one of his legs shoved up his....

Comment

Reports of a season ending knee injury to the chair were premature. An MRI showed only a bruise and the chair will return this season.
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

I think the chair back will need to have some spinal decompression therapy and may never fully recover from the WWE-style pile-driver it received from 'The Sheriff'.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                        Reports of a season ending knee injury to the chair were premature. An MRI showed only a bruise and the chair will return this season.
                        I get your reference to Cleanthony Early.

Comment

Working...
                        X